The kids found these little red beads out in our front yard and here are just a few of the gems that they said about them.
"These are our babies. I am gonna name mine Rose and Gavin is gonna name his Nemo."
"Look how little it is. It is smaller than Penny. This can fit in a lid and Penny can't because my baby is little."
"Mine is gonna turn into a clown fish."
"Isn't it fun we all have babies? I have a baby and Gavin has a baby and Canon has a baby and you have Penny. Dad doesn't have a baby though."
"I think I left my baby in the car. Can you unlock it so I can find it?"
On a side note I did have to tell Canon to keep his "baby" out of his mouth. Fingers crossed this isn't a preview into the future.
2 What do you think?:
That is too funny! Avery likes to tell me Konner is her baby not mine and she carried him in her tummy apparently. Well, I sure remember it being miserable for me and cake for her! Your kids crack me up!
Does that mean that I'm a Great Grandma?
Post a Comment