Blake went on a hike a couple of weeks ago. I have looked at the pictures a couple of times. Herein lies the dilemma. How do you talk about a hike that you did not go on? Solution: make up subtitles for each picture. I am fairly sure that my running commentary for these pictures are spot on and are a direct representation of what actually took place on this hike. Your welcome.

"Here I am on a mountain."

"Looking off in the distance makes me look smart. Think deep thoughts. Cumulonimbus clouds belong to the Clouds with Vertical Growth group..."

This is Bryan.

This is David.

This is David trying to smash Bryan's head in with a rock. The altitude evidently went to his head.

Blake I am fairly sure that the two guys behind you would be willing to take your picture.

Where most people walk with two legs Bryan likes to one up them and use four.

"I am up high, take my picture."

"Does pointing make me look like a Greek God?"

"Blake, this is how you are suppose to pose on a mountain."

"Or you can up the ante by doing this. Try it Bryan."

"Uh...no thanks."

"OK. How about this?"

Cough, cough. "I think I pulled something."

"Come here, Bestie."

Prom style.

Guys can totally take pictures together. It is totally normal.

"Quick, someone is coming. Act natural."

Just a guy's guy standing on a mountain. Nothing funny going on here.

"Look over there."

Totally normal.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Completely Kosher.

I'm a little worried.

"Lets go guys. I'm so hungry I am starting to eat this plant."
4 What do you think?:
HAHAHAHA, I seriously have tears. That is awesome!!
What is it with guys and pointing off in the distance? Nice commentary.
Ok...you were right...those are awesome...could barely read it I was crying/laughing so hard. Who is my husband????? Nice work Han...nice work!
I also had some tears. That was hilarious! Not too surprised that Bryan didn't pose it up so much. I think I'm going to read it again now!
Post a Comment