Blake and I are getting ready for our big trip to Washington. I am very excited for a vacation. I am not excited about packing for 2 weeks for 6 people. So I am doing what most people that have to pack for a small herd would do...procrastinating.
So, in lieu of packing how about some of my most favorite things lately?
I recently learned how to make my own lotion and sugar scrub. I love it. It smells the way I want it to, works great, is easy to make, and I know exactly what is in it.
Penny gave up the pacifier when she was around a month old. Just wouldn't take it anymore. No big deal. Except that she has decided at almost a year old that it is the best thing in the world. For now it has been nice, to keep her quiet or just make her happy. But come next month she is gonna be one sad girl when we take them all away.
I am in the throws of making Halloween costumes so it is no surprise that me and Joann Fabrics have become BFF's.
With it being summer and all, and me being super pale by nature it is no big shocker that me and tanning lotion are best buds. I may have had to kick Jergens to the curb but Bare Escentuals Faux Tan and me are getting along swimmingly.
Oh, salmon colored jeans, how you sing your siren song to me. I want you in my life. For realz. (Mind you...when you use a Z at the end of the word you know it is love.)
I am in the throws of making Halloween costumes so it is no surprise that me and Joann Fabrics have become BFF's.
With it being summer and all, and me being super pale by nature it is no big shocker that me and tanning lotion are best buds. I may have had to kick Jergens to the curb but Bare Escentuals Faux Tan and me are getting along swimmingly.
Oh, salmon colored jeans, how you sing your siren song to me. I want you in my life. For realz. (Mind you...when you use a Z at the end of the word you know it is love.)
8 What do you think?:
I think you'd look great in the jeans. You and I must be on the same page because I should be packing and getting ready and here I am blogging and reading others blogs. Have fun in Washington!
Packing just stinks-it's the worst, well unpacking is just as bad. You are going to have so much fun though, a change of scenery is always good.
I can't believe you are going to take the binky away so soon- I never can take it away that early.
I totally agree that those jeans scream your name- they would be cute.
Have fun in Washington, wish we were going!! PS I want to know the lotion and scrub recipe :)
i can't wait to see what you come up with for halloween. you are amazing.
have a fun time in WA.
and those jeans are super sweet.
Sorry about the packing but So happy to have you come. I called up to Taco Time and told them that you were coming...They are getting an extra truck delivery for supplies :)
I'm going to have a "Favorites" Party next month wanna come?! You can bring everyone some of your sweet smellin lotion/sugar scrub you're making these days!
Hannah, I would love to hear how you make your lotion and scrubs? Will you share? Love the jeans too if I wasn't a whale of a pregnant woman I would love to squeeze in those!
Hi! I love those colored skinny jeans. Hey I emailed you about a cardigan you are selling on your other blog. Did you receive it?
my email is ashleylbeyer(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment