Monday, September 19, 2011

All Is Right In the World

The computer is fixed. Can I get a collective Amen.

The kids started school a couple of weeks ago. So far they love it. Gavin is in 1st grade. He is doing the french immersion program at his school, so every day he comes home speaking French. His favorite thing about school so far is buying "Hot Lunch." Can you blame him? It sounds delicious. Especially when I ask him what he gets for hot lunch and the answer is "I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I informed him that I make PB&J's for him everyday, why is the school one better? He told me "They are circle." So I couldn't help but ask why circles taste better than squares? He had no answer for that. Ideally I would like to have more pictures of Gavin on his first day of school. But in all of the others he looks like he is giving you side eye or he is heavily intoxicated. Laney on the other hand looks like she has been watching America's Next Top Model. I would just like to say...for the record...she picks out all of her own clothes and styles them herself. I have NO say. Canon hasn't really noticed that the kids are gone. He has been occupying his time doing things like running around. Hugging trees while his sister sits around all blurry. Teaching Penny how to do handstands. And Penny has been just chilling, appreciating the fact that no one is mauling her while she enjoys a little pacifier.

6 What do you think?:

Jaymerz said...

I love that Laney picks out her own clothes, and they match really well. She looks adorable!!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Stinkin cute kids!

Lori said...

Amen! Your already cute kids got cuter while your computer was down. I double checked ... it's true. Do you worry about your kids as much as I do when they just go 'blurry' like that? Seriously, it worries me sick!

{natalie} said...

French immersion sounds really cool. Your kids are really cute.

Lindsey said...

The world truly is a better place with a little Unguren blogging. Glad the kids are off to a good school year, and Laney does quite well with her fashion choices.

Chelsey said...

I'm with Lindsey. Your blogs are always so fun and witty. You've got to love it when your children have confidence in their own sense of style. As for the school lunches, here they serve a hamburger patty and mashed potatoes with some veggies...ugh! The circle pb&j sounds much more appetizing and circles are proven to be more visually appealing than squares which I'm sure enhances the flavor.