Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do Not Be Fooled

He is cute. He is little. He is a boy. He is mischievous. Seriously, look at his eyes. He is plotting how to reek havoc in the most unassuming way. He is clever. He is imaginative. Look at my helmet. The net "helmet" came in quite handy for keeping a hold of him. I am not sure that his siblings appreciated a big hole in their net. But...he could fold his arms. How can you be mad at someone when they are attempting to be reverent?
"Yook, I'm folding my arms."
He has also taken it upon himself to help Penny with her milk. By...er...hiding it? Chunky milk in the camera bag? Where do I sign up? If that wasn't enough. I have now realized that he can't be left alone with butter. Who stuck their fingers in the butter?
I did.
What did you wipe it on? Did you put it on your shirt?
I put it in my mouth.
I suppose that is as good a place as any.

5 What do you think?:

Chelsey said...

I'm a fan of butter. I'm a fan of Cannon in his green net helmet folding his arms. Of course, I wouldn't be a fan of Cannon in his green net helmet sticking his little fingers in my butter. That makes for a lot of greasy wall, door handles and windows if you don't catch it soon enough.

Lindsey said...

That is why is so stinkin' cute- it saves him every time. I love, love that tie.

Mama Thompson said...

Seriously...so cute! By the way...we used to find Sharon standing on a chair, in the kitchen, with her hands in the butter...maybe it's genetic?!

Kati said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I always tell Jaedyn that she's lucky she's cute or else she'd get in a lot more trouble!

Lori said...

If it's all the same to you ... I'd prefer to go on being fooled. That boy is irresistibly cute ... butter or no butter.