We are adjusting to having a cast at our house.
Blake went into look at Penny after she had fallen asleep only to discover that she had slipped her arm right out of her cast.
Another trip to the doctor and now we are a purple cast family. I figured that after watching her eat her Macaroni and Cheese that it was better if we picked a darker color.
Plus purple makes her feel fancy.
4 What do you think?:
What a clever little girl! I see this new fancy colored cast is a little longer, is that so she can't get it off again?
I think that's why my cast went up to my armpit! But purple is so regal. I think she knew what she was doing all along!
The purple is definitely more regal. That first picture of Penny just made me miss the baby days a little, not enought to have another one, but a little. Nothing like some good macaroni and cheese to make those hair follicles start producing.
Poor Penny! You are right...so sad and yet so cute at the same time. I can't believe she just shimmied right out of the pink one. Purple is definitely a good color on her!
Post a Comment