My Mom and Steve came to visit.
We couldn't be happier. Seriously.
We couldn't be happier. Seriously.
OK...when they told us they were going to do an early Christmas...well...then the kids were significantly happier. 
Can I get a Woo Hoo?
I was in charge of helping Penny open her present from Grandma and Grandpa. I thought she would need a little nudging. Not so. She ripped that paper right off.
My mom was in charge of all the other kids. Canon went first. I think my Mom needed to go to her "Happy place." Canon has a very bony bum that digs just right into your thigh when he is sitting on your lap.
She may have also forgotten what she got for him. She looks as surprised as he does.
Actually it is probably just the joy of a gift well picked out.
Since she was on a roll she had Laney go next. I kid not when I say this is Laney's "almost going to cry face." She was moved to almost tears by her Rapunzel jewelry set.
Our camera died right before Gavin opened up his present but you are going to have to believe me when I say that, although it was not an Ipad, he has thoroughly enjoyed his Learning to Write Cursive book.
All of the kids also got new pajamas.
And to torture you all here is an extremely uncomfortable picture:
Laney decided to give up and let us worry about it if Penny fell off the couch.
Then Laney moved on to better things. Like putting fake hair in her hair and beaming with pride.
Gavin may have also given the mask a spin.
You can never have enough super heroes under one roof.
All of the kids also got new pajamas.
And to torture you all here is an extremely uncomfortable picture:
1 What do you think?:
Laney's face cracks me up, looks like fun!!
Post a Comment