Four.
Canon is four.
In true Canon fashion we started the day with a head first dive into balloons that were not very deep.
He didn't cry. He didn't even complain. He just picked up his balloons and got excited in the fact that they were "tiny".
Having his birthday on a Monday kind of threw us off our game.
We did not plan accordingly and forgot to pick up some birthday cereal for him.
He expressed his disappointment in us.
So I hopped in the car and I drove him to pick out his cereal.
He had a hard time choosing but peanut butter, chocolate, and sugar won out.
Before the kids left for school we let him open his present.
Drum roll on the top of the present...
We got him a boat with a shark and some little men.
He was just excited for "how strong" he was to hold it above his head.
Without fail our kids almost always pick Red Robin for their birthday dinner.
I am not sure if it is the balloons, the food, or the unending ranch...whatever it is Red Robin has got it.
Know what else Red Robin has?
According to Canon, as he was hugging the Statue of Liberty:
"I am just giving a love to Jesus."
Red Robin has a statue of Jesus.
Makes perfect sense.
He is spunky.
He is reckless.
He has funny cowlicks in the front of his hair,
and a funny accent on occasion.
He is four.
He is mine.
He makes me proud to be his Mom.
Almost all of the time.
Almost all of the time.


4 What do you think?:
I showed my co-worker a picture of Canon with his bicycle helmet on and she said, 'he looks like you!' Made my day since he is such a cutie pie! I love that Red Robin has a statue of Jesus....ours has one too here in Las Vegas!
and he makes THE greatest faces!
Happy birthday canon!! I still think of him as a baby, I just can't believe it's been that long.
Happy Birthday to Canon!!! He is such a cutie, oh my goodness! I'm so glad he had such a fun birthday. Your family seems to celebrate birthdays very similar to how we do ... it makes me smile. You and your beautiful, hilarious family make me smile, constantly. Anyway ... Happy Birthday to the littlest man of the house. :)
Post a Comment