Monday, July 28, 2008

Clumsy

So on Sunday as I was being so graceful walking down the stairs my toe bent underneath me and down I went. I fell on my back and proceeded to slide down about 3 stairs. All I could say was ouch. My toe hurt my back hurt, it was no fun. Since we were suppose to leave in 10 minutes to go to church I pulled out my red high heel and shoved my foot into it. By the end of church my feet where swollen and I couldn't wait to take off my shoes.

When I took off my shoe this is what I discovered. Not pretty. Yes my toes are not pretty on their own but one of them being a pretty shade of blue makes it worse. I asked Blake if he thought I should tape them together so that it would heal and maybe straighten the toe out. Blake was so thoughtful that he pointed out, "I think your toe is beyond help. Even before the accident."

7 What do you think?:

erin said...

Ouch!!!

Sarah Humble said...

dude, that's rough. I bet it's broken. It looked like mine when I broke it. Sorry. You're toes are kind of funky anyway. I agree with Blake.

Miranda said...

Your poor little toe! It definitely looks broken.

Carly said...

OUCH! I think it looks broken too. I'm just glad you landed on your back and not on your belly!

Carolyn said...

No Wa! That totally sucks! I'm sorry little toes.

Amber said...

OUch! It looks like my toe did when I broke it. Breaking my toe hurt worse then breaking my ankle fwiw.

So looking at that picture begs the question- do you have your foot up on the wall to take it while you're balancing on one foot? The background looks like classic Las Vegas wall.

Mama Thompson said...

what a nice husband!