Laney has decided that she is capable of picking out her own outfits. For the most part she does really well. She normally knows what goes together and knows what colors look good with what. Normally. Her latest favorite accessory is her pink foaties.
Then there are times when her outfits are less than desirable.
I couldn't resist with this picture. She has got such a funky look on her face. But I laugh every time I see it.
Then there are times when her outfits are less than desirable.
I couldn't resist with this picture. She has got such a funky look on her face. But I laugh every time I see it.
4 What do you think?:
Don't you just love going out into public when your child insists on wearing an outfit like number 2? :) Brianna is the same way!
I absolutely LOVE the last pic of Laney! What a face!
She looks retarded in the last picture. LOL. SERIOUSLY Retarded.
I wish I had pink floaties to accessorize with.
Oh man mission accomplished! I just laughed out loud when I saw that last pic of Laney. I think it was extra funny because I had just scrolled back up to think how extra cute she looked and smiled in that first photo and then my eyes got down to the last one! :) Yeah...I'm still laughing as I type this.
Post a Comment