It snowed here the other day. I kid you not. Fall from the sky, blanket the ground in white, every flake is different, snow. It is nice to see that we got another representation of snow besides just my decorations.
Every year I seem to find something new that I add to my Christmas decorations. This year it was Santa.
I also got these lovely stars to add to the tree.
Every year I seem to find something new that I add to my Christmas decorations. This year it was Santa.
I also got these lovely stars to add to the tree.You can check out last years Christmas tree here. And watch Laney dance here. Plus, so far so good because this hasn't happened again.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 What do you think?:
I am VERY jealous of your tree...it is fantastic. I really want to do a theme tree, but David isn't a fan...maybe next I will tell him to jam all his cheesy ornaments (about 5 a year from his mother) and do it how I want!!! Hmmm...was that harsh?
i love those stars, they are awesome. i love christmas! i can't believe it snowed there. ethan is on his way down for the game
Love Laney shakin' her thang! Gavin taught her well. You gotta do another "Shake your bootie" session on video!
Post a Comment