Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fee Fy Fo Fum

"When I die I go up to heaven in the sky and see Jesus and see the giants."
-Laney Laney has been confused about this before.

2 What do you think?:

Mama Thompson said...

A friend of mine's kids were discussing their mom helping them clean their room...she said no...her little boy said that if they cleaned their room Jesus would be happy...to which her little girl responded, "yeah, but he's not going to help us either"...I guess it's the fact that they know he exists that matters:)

Thanks for the added places for the b-day week of free stuff. I only have Red Robin, Coldstone, BaskinRobbins and Market Street grill...I will be adding some more thanks to you!

The Foisy's said...

That's too cute. Oh well if she thinks Jesus is in the sky and clouds that works too. I love Gavin and his bargaining skills. That is too funny! I love your answer too.