Monday, August 29, 2011

Troll

We have been home for a week and I have only managed to do one post about Washington. Consider this a warning.

Going home to Washington is just that. Going home. It makes me feel like a little kid. Like at any moment I could get chastised for not picking up my shoes. My Mom always laughs at me because I always have a long list of things that I want to do when I am there, most of which include eating. We checked off a bunch of stuff on the list. First stop was the Fremont Troll. The kids were a little apprehensive about going to see a Troll. The mischievous parent in me wanted to tell the kids that the troll was real, however, the more responsible side won out.Some enjoyed it more than others. For the Unguren's: Troll = family photo op. I spy with my little eye a girl in green shorts over to the right. I know we have a lot of kids but I am fairly certain that one doesn't belong to us. Well...at least 85% sure. In our attempt to get the perfect shot we had to attempt some dangerous feats, and kiss some trolls along the way. It was worth it. Picking the trolls nose, Classic Blake. Just another reason I love him. Seriously, look at him...he's funny. Speaking of side show acts, check out Penny's arms. That's the stuff circus acts are made of. The kids are always a little unruly when it comes to family pictures but with Grandma they all manage to look at the camera and not make any weird faces. I suppose that is how it is suppose to be.

7 What do you think?:

Lindsey said...

I am jealous of all those great big windows in your mom's house, is that her house? Gorgeous. Such cute kids.

{natalie} said...

i noticed all those windows too.

my vacations always revolve around food. hmm.

your kids are super cute.

Mommo-Miller said...

Come one, come all, to visit me and my windows. Thanks for the fun pictures Hannah, both on your blog and for the cd that you sent. I love them.

Hildamae said...

LOVE that picture of your Mom! She looks great! Who am I kidding, I just LOVE your Mom! Glad you guys had fun. I have a LONG list of things I want my kids to see when we go, this will have to go on the list also :)

Meghann said...

That last picture is so cute. Shelley looks sooo young in it...like she could be one of your sisters.

Mama Thompson said...

I always say I am going "home" when I travel to Seattle, it used to make David not very happy...sorry dude Seattle will always be home:) I'm glad you had such a great time!!!!

Jenny said...

You guys are ridiculously cute!