Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Trip to Vegas

Blake's mom just turned 60, so we thought it would be fun to surprise her for her birthday. In Vegas we stayed with our friends the Scows. We big puffy heart them. Julie gave us some left over popcorn from a carnival that she threw. Canon would not let it leave his side. Popcorn is like his life force. Gavin got some fangs. I think he is Team Edward all the way.
Our attempt at a kids picture was somewhat successful. Perhaps it was due to Brad's face making? Or mine. Someone smacked me on the back of the head so now my face might be stuck like that.When Dana showed up to the park, for her surprise party, I am sure it came as quite a shock to see a whole bunch of Dana faces. We all had a blast. Dana and the kids played Red rover. I am sure most of you are aware that the game red rover normally doesn't end well...thankfully there were only a couple of hurt feelings but in the end they were still holding hands. The kids played at the park. I normally have this look on my face when I am watching my children. I have given up naming them in my head to keep track of them. It normally goes something like this "1, 2, 3...where is 3? 4. Golden."#1 Scaring the children whilst swinging on the toys. #2 pumping her heart out on the swings. #3 Contemplating whether he should poop in the slide, in hopes of trapping the smell in, or waiting for a quiet moment at Grandma's house. #4 thinking that she is the IT because she can walk all on her own. Know what else I did? I couldn't help myself. It may have made me a little giggly.
All around the weekend was a success.

2 What do you think?:

{natalie} said...

The little teeny piggy tail on penny is adorable.

Lori said...

Penny's up-do .... oh my goodness, there are just no words. No words. :)